HONG KONG TRADE DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL BUSINESS AND INVESTMENT NETWORKING DINNER
The Kenya National Chamber of Commerce & Industry -Mombasa in collaboration with the Hong Kong Trade Development Council and the Hong Kong Chinese Enterprise Association held the“Hong Kong Trade Development Council Business and Investment Networking Dinner” on 7th August 2019 from 6:00pm – 9:00pm at the Sarova Whitesands, Beach Resort & Spa. The event was graced by H.E. Dr. William K. Kingi, Deputy Governor Mombasa County Government, Mr.Daniel Lam-Regional Director Middle East & Africa HKTDC, Mr. Mustafa Ramadhan, Chairman KNCCI Mombasa chapter.
The networking event presented members an opportunity to interact and network with our business delegation from Hong Kong and Mainland China in the following sectors;
- Banking and Finance
- Manufacturing (Chemical materials, flexible foam used in mattresses, sofas and cushion applications, raw materials for industrial goods in vehicles interior material/water proof raw material, shoes sole, SPANDEX, Synthetic Leather, Paint and adhesives)
- Electronics and Construction machinery
- Real estate and property development
- Logistics and Maritime service
- Information Technology (ICT)
- Clearing and Forwarding
- Construction and Engineering services
- Import/Export business
- Port services
- Wholesale/Retail business
- Companies seeking Project investment
Trackback from your site.